Tom is often the first point of contact for clients of the employment team.
He is a paralegal in our employment team having worked previously in the Residential Conveyancing team.
Tom completed his LLM Legal Practice at Nottingham Trent University in 2021.
Tom works with both companies and individual clients and fully understands that for any client employment issues can be a difficult and emotional time that requires a sensitive and positive approach.
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Redundancy: Off The Record Conversations & Section 111A Letters.
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- What To Do If You’re Offered A Settlement Agreement.
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination