Hannah is a Paralegal in the Commercial Litigation department in our Kettering office. She previously gained valuable legal experience during her University Placement in the Clinical Negligence team as a Paralegal.
Hannah graduated from De Montfort University in 2020 with a First Class Honours in Law LLB. She then went on to complete her Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice together with LLM Masters in Legal Practice graduating in June 2021.
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes: Overview
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Law Of Confidence
- Trade Marks
- Litigation Funding: No win – No fee
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence