Hayley is Partner and Solicitor in our Commercial Litigation Team.
She is an expert in all aspects of Dispute Resolution and in negotiating sensible outcomes to the most complex commercial disputes.
Hayley also advises on Employment Law issues and has great experience representing companies in the Employment Tribunals and can advise business owners on the costs, benefits, tactics and merits of pursuing and dealing with commercial disputes.
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Funding: & No win – No fee
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Employment & HR
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- Dispute Resolution in Building Projects
I was very happy with the work carried out by the Employment team at Wilson Browne, I would definitely use them again.
More on what our clients say