Hayley is a dispute resolution Partner specialising in company and commercial disputes. She has acquired over 18 years legal experience, which has been gained through working in house, within local government and private practice. For seven of these years Hayley assisted the National Farmers Union and the NFU Mutual members in relation to commercial disputes and regulatory issues. Hayley also has a background in regulatory defence work and has prosecuted during her time in Local Government. Therefore, Hayley is a well rounded solicitor who brings a wider understanding of the potential risks and points of action to her clients.
Hayley’s recent work includes: acting for commercial landlords in respect of tenant breaches of covenants and forfeiture of the Lease; representing minority shareholders in respect of directors’ and co-shareholders breaches; high value breach of contract claims; professional negligence claims, together with intellectual property infringements and passing off claims.
Hayley brings a wealth of knowledge to the table in respect of commercial disputes, property and insolvency litigation, together with advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
Hayley regularly provides ongoing support to businesses and HR advisors on employment and health and safety related matters. Hayley undertakes both Claimant and Respondent work in employment proceeding from unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal to complex discrimination and protected disclosure cases. Hayley also represents clients where it is in their interests to bring a claim in the County Court, as opposed to the Employment Tribunal.
Hayley’s caseload provides an even mix of employment (both contentious and non contentious) and commercial litigation work.
A client has recently described Hayley as having the ability to cut through and simplify the most complex of legal matters in a direct and constructive manner.
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Funding: & No win – No fee
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Employment & HR
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- Dispute Resolution in Building Projects
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Law Of Confidence
- Registered Designs
- Trade Marks
I was very happy with the work carried out by the Employment team at Wilson Browne, I would definitely use them again.
More on what our clients say