Chloe is a Trainee Solicitor in the Court of Protection. She helps clients navigate the lengthy and complicated process of Court of Protection matters including making applications to the Court of Protection and the Office of the Public Guardian.
Chloe is attentive and sensitive to her clients’ needs and always makes herself available including visiting them at home and ensuring their assets are safe and managed to their full potential.
She has already gained experience in working with parents and Guardians involved in care proceedings within the Childcare team.
- Care Home Fees
- Care Home Fees – Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Specialists In Care Home Fees
- Topping Up Care or Care Home Fees
- What You Need To Know When Going Into A Care Home
- Court of Protection
- Continuing Healthcare Assessment
- Court Of Protection – An Overview
- Court Of Protection – Deputyship and Attorneys
- Court of Protection – Frequently asked question
- Court of Protection v Power of Attorney: What’s the difference?
I can not express how amazing and supportive, Wilsone Browne as a company are, let alone my two solicitors. Chloe cooper is absolutely fantastic, attentive and very professional, always got back to me within hours and took the time to talk me through everything.