Josh is a paralegal in the Commercial Litigation team, based in our Kettering office.
After graduating from Leicester University in 2016 with a Geology degree, Josh spent 5 years in the engineering sector working on large and small-scale residential and commercial development projects.
During this time, he independently studied for his GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) and LPC (Legal Practice Course) with BPP University while maintaining two jobs. He has since completed his Postgraduate Degree in Legal Practice together with his LLM Masters in Legal Practice, graduating with a merit in May 2023.
Josh is keen to help individuals and is frequently approached by friends and past colleagues with legal issues, and has attended the county court and employment tribunal independently of his full-time work. He has also gained rights of audience as a Mckenzie friend (a person who attends a trial as a non-professional helper or adviser to a litigant who does not have legal representation). Further to this, Josh has also dedicated his free time to advising clients at the local citizens’ advice bureau.
He is experienced in a wide variety of litigation matters and has also worked within a Corporate & Commercial team/department. Josh enjoys working with clients to achieve successful outcomes and is frequently praised by clients for his attention to detail and ability to understand and explain complex problems.
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes: Overview
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Law Of Confidence
- Trade Marks
- Litigation Funding: No win – No fee
- Breach of contract claims
- Building and Property Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- Dispute Resolution in Building Projects
- Personal Guarantees
- Professional Negligence
- Statutory demands