Ellie is a member of the Commercial Litigation Team, having joined the firm in 2018.
Ellie assists with a range of debt recovery disputes to ensure a quick and efficient resolution is reached. She is able to assess your claim, advise on the best approach and when possible, attempt to reach a settlement as early as possible.
Ellie also assists with a range of property litigation matters including adverse possession, right of way issues and boundary disputes including dealing with the Land Registry and matters that have been transferred to the Property Chamber Land Registration First Tier Tribunal.
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Funding: & No win – No fee
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insolvency & Debt Recovery
- Disputed debt
- Fixed Price, Low Cost Debt Recovery
- Insolvency Advice
- Disputes and Litigation
- Breach of contract claims
- Building and Property Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- Dispute Resolution in Building Projects
- Party Wall Act Disputes
- Personal Guarantees
- Statutory demands
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Law Of Confidence
- Registered Designs
- Trade Marks
- Professional Negligence
Impressed with how quickly and efficiently you deal with complicated disputes. We are extremely happy with the friendly and local service.
Heather Gout, Total Computer Network
You stood by me and argued my corner right to the end. I was really pleased to avoid a court case too, as that would have been really stressful.
Mr Patrick, Northamptonshire
More on what our clients say