Nadia is an Associate and heads up the contested probate department. Nadia qualified in 2008 and is an experienced civil, commercial and contested probate solicitor having built up something of a niche practice area for this type of work.
With an ability to advise clients in non-technical language Nadia acts for clients in both bringing and defending claims where a Will is being challenged or in claims for Family and Dependants where a claim is being made for financial provision. Nadia believes in offering clients practical and commercially sensible advice.
- Contested Wills, Trusts or Claims Against Estates
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contesting A Will or Trust – An Alternative To No Win No Fee
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes