Nadia is an Associate and heads up the contested probate department. Nadia qualified in 2008 and is an experienced civil, commercial and contested probate solicitor having built up something of a niche practice area for this type of work.
With an ability to advise clients in non-technical language Nadia acts for clients in both bringing and defending claims where a Will is being challenged or in claims for Family and Dependants where a claim is being made for financial provision. Nadia believes in offering clients practical and commercially sensible advice.
- Contentious Probate – Challenging or Contesting a Will or Trust, and Claims Against Estates
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contesting A Will or Trust – No Win No Fee (“CFAs”) and Alternatives
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
Very good service, approachable and helpful during stressful and anxious times
Nadia has been representing myself since last year, I have found Nadia very professional, reassuring and understanding of my personal situation. Nadia has been on the phone/email back and forth keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend Nadia to others.
I just wanted to thank you for all your help and advice throughout this. I feel like the outcome is what my mum would have wanted (though without all the upset along the way!). I know for sure that this outcome would not have been achieved without your intervention. I won’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone who finds themselves in a similar position.
Brilliant service. Nadia went over backwards to give clear, concise, and extremely helpful advice, which helped me greatly. She was so kind and polite too. I felt that I was listened to and given excellent detailed advice, that was honest and to the point. I would highly recommend Wilson Browne. They are approachable and to me, they stood out a mile compared to many other solicitors. They are definitely a cut above the rest.