Amy is often the first point of contact for clients of the employment team.
She is a Paralegal in our employment team, having worked previously in the New Enquires team.
Amy works with both companies and individual clients and fully understands that for any client, employment issues can be a difficult and emotional time that requires a sensitive and positive approach.
In 2022 Amy graduated with a First Class law degree from the University of Lincoln and is currently studying for the Legal Practice Course alongside working as a Paralegal and is due to start her training contract with Wilson Browne in May 2025. In 2023/24, she was elected as Social Media Representative for the Northants and Bucks Junior Law Division Committee.
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Settlement Agreements Solicitors
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- Employment Law Overview
- Employment Solicitors for Employees
- Redundancy: Off The Record Conversations & Section 111A Letters.
- What To Do If You’re Offered A Settlement Agreement.
- Discrimination at Work
- Employment Law for Employees
- Discrimination Law
- Employment Law & HR Consultancy
- The Complete Employment And HR Package