Neelam is a Partner in the PC team heading up our Kettering team.
She qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 and has over 10 years experience in drafting Wills of varying complexities, dealing with probate and estate administration, Inheritance Tax planning, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with charity and trust creation and administration.
Neelam has a particular interest in advising clients on the creation and taxation of trusts. Trusts provide an opportunity to protect family wealth for future generations in a tax efficient manner and Neelam will take the time to get to know her clients, working hard to ensure that she provides honest, practical and tailored solutions to their individual requirements.
Neelam is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), having achieved a distinction in the STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates; a Full Accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly and a Dementia Friend which is an Alzheimer’s Society’s programme to change people’s perceptions of dementia.
Neelam in also a member of of following Associations:
- Agricultural Law Association
- Charity Law Association
- Country Landowners Association
- Private Client Section of the Law Society
Neelam can speak Gujarati and is frequently involved in drafting Wills and POA for Gujarati speaking clients thereby avoiding the need for an independent translator.
Awards and Accreditations
- Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax
- Combined Will And LPA Package
- Free Will Health Checks
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Making a Will
- Probate & Administration Of Estates
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Wealth and Asset Protection
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Overview – Wills, Trusts, Probate
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
One hears horrendous stories about winding up even small, straightforward estates and I couldn't be more grateful that my Aunt's Will was with your firm, and even more that you were assigned to deal with it. From my point of view the entire process has been pleasant, easy and trouble-free, all of which was thanks to you.
Neelam was very efficient and professional, but also friendly and approachable.
Excellent service. Our solicitor Neelam Mayer was polite, efficient and did everything that was asked of her, we valued her advice
Again thank you for all your help in bringing this whole business to a satisfactory conclusion. You have been totally brill! and a real pleasure and comfort to have on my side.
Mr Victor Rajczonek
The Service Neelam gave was Exceptional.
I would like to thank Neelam Maher, of Wilson Browne Solicitors, Kettering, for the professional and friendly way in which she dealt with the affairs of my late relative. The estate was quite convoluted, but all aspects of the process were efficiently completed, and I was updated regularly of the progress made. I would thoroughly recommend Ms Maher, and Wilson Browne Solicitors.
Excellent service. Our solicitor Neelam Mayer was polite, efficient and did everything that was asked of her. We valued her advice.
More on what our clients say