Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Before using our online payment system, a few important things…
- We are able to accept online payments by credit or debit card up to £5,000, for payment of your bill or for monies to be held on account of costs, for example, court fees, land registry fees and searches.
- We are prohibited from accepting online payments for the settlement of deposit or completion monies. Please speak to the person dealing with your matter if you are unsure.
- If you wish to pay by credit or debit card and the amount is less than £5,000, you can do so by completing the following boxes.
- For payments over £5,000 or if you would prefer to speak to a member of our Accounts team to take your payment over the phone, then please call us on 01604 876697 or 01536 410014
- Payments can only be accepted in GBP Sterling and will take 4 working days to be received by us. We will be automatically notified of your payment when you have completed the transaction.
If you are not entirely satisfied with our services, we agree to refund you in accordance with our Terms & Conditions (these would have been delivered to you with our engagement letter) and Code of Conduct as regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
If you have chosen the wrong payment processing option, we will be happy to provide a refund. We will process refunds once the original payment has cleared. It should be noted that the original payment can take between 3 and 5 working days, and likewise, the refund can take a similar time to process.
If you need any assistance with a payment you have made, please email email@example.com
WorldPay use industry-standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it’s really their site that you are using. On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected.
If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place – Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window, and, if applicable, log off when you have finished. You should be equally wary and avoid using unsecured or public Wi-Fi networks.