Nadiya is a Solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial team and advises on all aspects of corporate and commercial legal services. Nadiya enjoys working with clients of all shapes and sizes, regardless of sector.
She has a wide breadth of experience and has particular expertise in dealing with employee share schemes (including Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)), business acquisitions and disposals (both share and asset-based), Management Buyouts, corporate governance, and constitutional matters (such as Shareholders Agreements and Articles of Association).
Nadiya enjoys working with people and ensuring that every transaction and piece of work is tailored to their needs. No two businesses or clients are alike, and their legal documents must accommodate that!
- Advice On Business Contracts
- Business Health Check
- Business Structures
- Growing Your Business Using Mergers & Acquisitions
- Scaling-Up A Business: Legal Considerations
- Succession & Exit
- An introduction to Corporate & Commercial Law (Company Commercial or ‘CoCo’)
- Employee Ownership Trusts: How do they work?
- Meet The Team