6 Peacock Lane
please call 0800 088 6004
Tel: 0116 251 7181
Fax: 0116 251 3741
DX: 10826 Leicester
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Getting there by car :
Limited parking by appointment only. Long-stay car parks are available nearby at St Nicholas Circle NCP (next to the Holiday Inn, postcode LE1 4LF) and at the Highcross Shopping Centre (accessible from Vaughan Way, postcode LE1 4QJ).
- Leave the motorway at junction 21 (signed Leicester & A5460)
- Join the A5460 for Leicester
- Leave the A5460 after 100 yards at the slip road exit under the road bridge, at the roundabout turn left to join the A563 (Lubbesthorpe Way)
- Continue onto Braunstone Way
- At the roundabout junction with the A47, turn right to join the A47 (Hinckley Road) towards Leicester City Centre
- Continue on the A47 until the St. Nicholas Circle roundabout…
For dropping-off/setting down:
- Continue around the roundabout and take the Peacock Lane exit
- We are located on the right hand side
- Please note there is no parking available on Peacock Lane but permitted waiting for unloading purposes outside the offices.
Parking is limited and by appointment only. For vehicular access you need to continue past Peacock Lane along the one way system, turn left along Friar Lane and then left again into New Street. The car park entrance is approximately 50 metres before New St emerges on to Peacock Lane.
Simply aim for the Cathedral or the Richard iii visitor centre and you can’t fail to miss us.
Getting there by train:
Leicester is served by trains from London St Pancras, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Birmingham New Street and Stansted Airport.
Taxis are available at the station.