Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Private parking available by appointment only.
Our Leicester office is situated opposite the beautiful Leicester cathedral and is a short walk from the Highcross shopping centre car park.
In the freshly rejuvenated heart of the city, it is a stone’s throw from the Richard III visitor centre and the heart of the city.
This is an ideal location to meet with your lawyer. The team in this office have been serving the legal needs of the people of Leicester for decades.
From this office we can help with whatever legal issues face you on either an individual basis or in relation to a business.
6 Peacock Lane
- Leave the motorway at junction 21 (signed Leicester & A5460)
- Join the A5460 for Leicester
- Leave the A5460 after 100 yards at the slip road exit under the road bridge, at the roundabout turn left to join the A563 (Lubbesthorpe Way)
- Continue onto Braunstone Way
- At the roundabout junction with the A47, turn right to join the A47 (Hinckley Road) towards Leicester City Centre
- Continue on the A47 until the St. Nicholas Circle roundabout…
For dropping-off/setting down:
- Continue around the roundabout and take the Peacock Lane exit
- We are located on the right hand side
- Please note there is no parking available on Peacock Lane but permitted waiting for unloading purposes outside the offices.
Nearest parking is in the Highcross car park which is a short walk away.
Simply aim for the Cathedral or the Richard iii visitor centre and you can’t fail to miss us.
Leicester is served by trains from London St Pancras, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Birmingham New Street and Stansted Airport.
Taxis are available at the station.