Joe is a Solicitor in the Employment team based in Northampton who advises clients on all areas of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
Joe graduated from the University of Kent with a degree in law, and he completed the Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University in Leicester. Before joining Wilson Browne, Joe worked as a paralegal and then as a Trainee Solicitor, qualifying in 2022.
Joe has extensive experience in Employment Tribunal proceedings, having represented employees in the full range of employment claims, from unlawful deductions to complex discrimination cases. Joe also regularly advises employees on Settlement Agreements, providing straightforward, accessible advice and negotiating on his client’s behalf when necessary.
Joe’s background in advising and representing employees provides him with unique insight when acting for employers, and he takes particular pride in providing advice which is pragmatic, proactive and cost-effective.
- Discrimination Law
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Settlement Agreements Solicitors
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
- Employment Law & HR Consultancy
- Employment Law Overview
- Discrimination at Work
- Employment Solicitors for Employees
- Employment Law for Employees
- Redundancy: Off The Record Conversations & Section 111A Letters.
- What To Do If You’re Offered A Settlement Agreement.
Thank you Joe for your excellent assistance.
Please accept our thanks for all your hard work and dedication in what has been a long and taxing few weeks. Your professionalism in handling the rehearing and understanding of the issues and evidence has made the process a lot easier. Of course, I am also gratified that a fellow professional has independently concluded that you can uphold the decision. Notwithstanding this, your input has been greatly valued and appreciated.