Lauren is a member of the Childcare and Adoption Team. She has lengthy experience in working with parents and Guardians involved in care proceedings and also supports the team in adoption and private law cases where the children are made parties.
She places a strong emphasis on communication and keeps clients updated throughout what can often be a long and complicated process. Lauren maintains a level of sensitivity with clients at what is often a difficult and emotive time in their lives.
Lauren is following the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE) route to qualification which takes into account practical experience along with formal examinations. This route will soon replace the traditional LPC and training contract pathway.
- Childcare – Social Services Solicitors
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors
- Overview of Childcare & Social Services Legal Help
- Help For Grandparents If Social Services Are Removing Grandchildren
- Childcare & Social Services – Your questions answered
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors Corby
- Childcare Solicitors/Lawyers In Northampton.
- Childcare Solicitors/Lawyers In Leicester.
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors – Adoption
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
Excellent service! will certainly again and can thoroughly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Informative, clear, great management of expectations and extremely personable service.
Excellent service, swift and informative. The team were easily contactable, personable and very happy to help resolve queries. Absolutely happy with the service received and have already recommended to others.