Rachel advises on the preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and the importance of preparing these documents during our lifetime. She also advises clients in relation to Grants of Probate & Letters of Administration when someone has passed away. This will also involve those situations where there is an intestacy when someone passes away without a Will.
Rachel regularly advises clients in relation to the creation and taxation of Trusts. Trusts provide an opportunity to protect family wealth for future generations in a tax efficient manner. Rachel enjoys taking the time to get to know her clients, to ensure that she provides practical and suitable solutions to their individual requirements.
Every client is provided with a professional service, their matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and Rachel always keeps clients informed of progression in their matters.
Awards and Accreditations
- Probate & Administration Of Estates
- Making a Will
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Free Will Health Checks
- Combined Will And LPA Package
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax
- Wealth and Asset Protection
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Trusts Disputes
- Rectification of a Will
- Overview – Wills, Trusts, Probate