Elloise is a Legal and Finance Assistant in our Court of Protection team.
Elloise is responsible for reconciling bank statements, monitoring deputyship bank accounts and dealing with financial institutions. She is also responsible for preparing files for detailed cost assessment and e-filing with The Senior Court Costs Office.
Elloise is first port of call for clients, taking and dealing with enquiries from them, their family and care staff.
- Care Home Fees
- Topping Up Care or Care Home Fees
- Our Specialists In Care Home Fees
- Continuing Healthcare Assessment
- Care Home Fees – Frequently Asked Questions
- What You Need To Know When Going Into A Care Home
- Court of Protection
- Court of Protection – Frequently asked question
- Court Of Protection – Deputyship and Attorneys
- Court of Protection v Power of Attorney: What’s the difference?
- Court Of Protection – An Overview