Lauren is a Solicitor in the Employment Team.
She specialises in in all aspects of employment law, she routinely acts for both private sector organisations ranging from SMEs to multi-national companies and public sector organisations.
Lauren also has a wealth of experience in litigation dealing with fast and multi-track claims.
She acts for individuals, small businesses, companies incorporated in the UK assisting with the due diligence exercises
Whether you are being made redundant or in the process of making employees redundant Lauren’s aim is to make the process as smooth as possible as she understands that the redundancy process can be a stressful one. She gives her clients regular updates, deals with any issues that may arise promptly and is there for her clients every step of the way.
- Employment & HR
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Redundancy – “Off The Record Conversations” and Section 111A Letters.
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
Thank you for making the process as smooth as possible.
Lovely people, professional, highly impressed with the way they handled my case.
Lauren Cullen was extremely personable and made me feel at ease going through the process of a settlement agreement which I have never been through before. She made the process quick and easy and explained everything to me so I fully understood. Great service