George is a Trainee Solicitor currently working on litigation and contentious matters.
Within this team George covers various Property, Trust and Probate disputes.
George always prioritises the provision of clear and concise pragmatic advice. Understanding the importance of ensuring all clients’ affairs are dealt with in the most straightforward manner possible.
George graduated from The University of Sheffield and holds both a first-class Law Degree and the Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice. He is due to qualify as a solicitor in November 2021.
Prior to joining this team he gained experience working in both Private Client and Conveyancing.
- Probate and Trusts Disputes: Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and claims against Estates
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
- Private Landlord