Wilson Browne Solicitors is a firm with a vision and that vision starts with being a great place to work…
…no long commute, a proper work-life balance, varied and interesting clients, opportunities for development and career progression and a host of other benefits.
Because we’ve come a long way. Wilson Browne Solicitors was chosen over a number of other firms, some considerably larger, due to its commitment to clients, excellent client feedback, investment in employees of all levels, innovation, marketing & advertising and a whole host of other reasons. That’s why…
We won the Northamptonshire Law Society Large Law Firm Of The Year Award in both 2015/16 and 2017/18
Many of our teams are recognised by the Legal 500, a Who’s Who of the legal profession.
- Real estate – Social housing
- Real estate – Commercial property
- Insurance – Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client – Family
- Private client – Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate & Commercial – Corporate & Commercial
We’ll help you shape your future.
We have a strong track record and proud history in developing people. Wilson Browne Solicitors is committed to recruiting high quality candidates who will prove to be a long term asset to the firm. If proof was needed,
- We can count 8 current or former partners who trained with us
- We have 4 Legal Execs/CLCs who qualified with us
- 18 members of staff currently working towards legal qualifications, funded by us. (as of December 2015)
- Over the past 12 months the firm has promoted 4 solicitors into Junior Partner positions, 6 Legal Secretaries into Paralegals, 2 Office Assistants into Legal Secretaries and a Legal Cashier into a Senior Accounts Assistant.
Depending on role and level, we can offer a comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution.
- BUPA (certain positions only) with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants.
- Permanent Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, (certain positions only) which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence.
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Screening
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service.
- Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period) paying 3 x salary.
Even if you don’t currently see an opportunity that interests you we’re always delighted to hear from enthusiastic, talented people looking for their next move, whether legal professionals or those looking for non legal opportunities.
Interested? Then email your CV, package details, desired role and location to: firstname.lastname@example.org