Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Direct Access To Your Legal Team
- Transparent Costs
- Free Initial Consultation
No matter what type of claim your are pursuing, chances are we have funding options to suit.
Funding options are numerous and can be quite complex but here at Wilson Browne we like to keep things simple.
Investigating a claim is expensive, sometimes costing thousands of pounds. We can help with cash flow concerns, and will work with you on a solution that will often see us standing shoulder to shoulder with you, carrying some of the risk. There are a number of ways that we can help:
- Legal Expenses Insurance – You should check your insurance policies to see if they include legal expenses cover.
- No Win, No Fee agreements – Technically called “conditional fee agreements” they mean that you do not have to pay the cost of your solicitor if you lose your case. If you win then you may have to pay something out of the money we recover. This is as a result of changes brought in by the Government on 1st April 2013. We are proud to hold delegated authority from Temple Legal Protection Limited to make sure that cases on a no-win-no-fee are fully insured. Where we can work for you on this basis we will. Find out more about how we work with Temple Legal Protection here.
- Trade Union help – if you are an individual member of a trade union, they may be in a position to help.
- Public Funding – legal aid is no longer available for commercial or professional negligence cases.
These are just some examples of how we can help individuals and businesses to fund their claims but it’s not an exhaustive list so if you don’t see what you need, just ask – we’re here to help.
“Thank you Kevin for all your help and support during the last year. When you took over our case we had already committed a large sum of money under very acrimonious circumstances. It was not until you brought the ‘no win no fee’ suggestion in to play and the very real possibility that the case could end up in court that we started to make headway. The ‘happy ever after’ ending following mediation was the icing on the cake. Whilst we hope that nobody else has to go through what we have had to endure we would strongly recommend your service in such a case.”