Contact one of our advisors now Call 0800 088 6004

Court of Protection

Every day, ordinary people find themselves caring for, or having to make decisions for someone else, perhaps due to age, illness, or accident.

Acting for someone who has lost capacity, or perhaps challenging care or care home funding arrangements is complex, which is why you need an expert.

We also specialise in making applications to the Court of Protection on behalf of clients, such as helping to appoint someone to manage a person’s financial affairs if needed.

Talk to the experts – Wilson Browne Solicitors. All the help you need.