Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Direct access to your legal team
- Transparent costs
- Free review by an expert/Barrister**
- Free Initial Consultation*
Sometimes even professionals make mistakes
We all need to rely on professional advice from time to time but sometimes even professionals can make mistakes: that’s when a specialist professional negligence solicitor is invaluable.
We represent clients nationwide and in many cases face-to-face meetings are not required although naturally that can be arranged. For many people the prospect of suing a professional is daunting but if you’ve been let-down there is always the option to sue a lawyer or solicitor, sue an accountant, sue a surveyor, or sue a professional to ensure that you do not end-up disadvantaged in any way.
At Wilson Browne Solicitors, our professional negligence solicitors understand that when advice you rely on is wrong (professional negligence) it can have a far-reaching impact on you or your business. From our offices in Northamptonshire and Leicester our professional negligence specialists are in easy reach.
“Kevin – Once again you have concluded our legal problem, thank you. You have consistently treated us with care and kind consideration, all carried out with good humour in the most professional manner; a rare thing! I have no hesitation in commending your company and your delightful members of staff and your good self.”
Our team of professional negligence solicitors have years of experience and a wide range of expertise so that they can help you to determine whether or not you have a claim.
If you need to sue a professional our legal experts can help if you need to consider bringing a claim against:
- Financial Advisors
- Other professionals
Kevin Rogers, along with his colleagues David Farmer and John Gordon are all members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association, to which only a handful of lawyers in the county belong. We will be happy to consider cases for initial assessment on a no obligation, no charge, basis. We are proud to hold delegated authority from Temple Legal Protection Limited to make sure that cases on a No-Win-No-Fee are fully insured.
- Wilson Browne’s expert professional negligence team offer the latest funding options, which may include the use of legal expenses, insurance policies, private funding, the use of a conditional fee agreement or a damages based agreement. We will go through all the options with you and identify the right funding options for you. Whilst not every case is suitable for a No-Win-No-Fee, we assess every case at the outset, and where we can work for you on this basis we will.
- We have an excellent track record in negotiating early settlements in cases such as these and, whatever the issue, you can be confident that our team will advise you on the most appropriate way forward for your business.
It’s a shame when things go wrong but at Wilson Browne our Professional Negligence solicitors and team are here to help and to ensure that it’s not you who has to pay for someone else’s mistake.
Call us today to see how we can help you.