Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Direct access to your legal team
- Transparent costs
- No hidden extras
- Free Initial Assessment
Don’t be fooled by artificially low prices.
Many firms will lure you in with promises of cheap conveyancing, only to hit you with a big bill for all the ‘extras’.
Make sure you really know the cost before deciding on that ‘cheap’ quote
Our pricing is transparent – we’re upfront about costs and there’s no big list of hidden extras. Above all else, we work hard to deliver the best possible service.
- Quote must be from a registered solicitor or licensed conveyancer with a physical presence in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire
- Minimum legal fee of £450, excluding disbursements + VAT
- Proof may be required i.e. A written quote or evidence of the quote in email form.
- Wilson Browne Solicitors will have sole discretion regarding whether the information supplied meets the required standard: no correspondence or discussion will be entered in to in this respect.
- Direct business only i.e. where an estate agent or builder/developer has not referred you to us as part of a referral scheme.
- We may withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer has no cash alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
Buying or selling a home can be an exciting time…
…we’ll keep it that way. We have over 25 years’ experience and expertise as a firm, and hundreds collectively, getting the job done efficiently and keeping costs down.
Why choose us?
- Transparent fees from the outset
- Clear, easy to understand fees – instant quote with our calculator
- Highly rated in independent reviews
- On all major lender panels
- Quality assured – Lexcel, CQS (Conveyancing Quality Scheme)
- Lender Exchange – helps exchange information with lenders in a quicker, cost-effective way whilst helping minimise risk
Our high standards are recognised by regulators, lenders and insurers, as well as residential buyers and sellers.
Bodies such as the Help To Buy trust us and recommend us…so do Housing Associations. We can also help with transfers of property and re-mortgages.
Our Residential Conveyancing Team, Housing Team and Private Landlord Team serve clients from offices in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, operating from Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Higham Ferrers, Wellingborough and Leicester.
Cost Certainty: the price we quote is the price you pay*
We’re upfront about costs with transparency from the start. There’s no long list of add-ons: there are very few and we’re completely open about them.
If the transaction remains straightforward*, the price we quote is the price you pay.
Speak to our Specialist Team – we are all the help you need
Advice for Private Landlords
We can also offer a wealth of knowledge to private landlords on all aspects of tenancy management and we act for a large number of landlords in the private rented sector. Our clients include private letting agents, property managers and individual private landlords.
Single ‘investment property’ or an entire portfolio
Whether you have one property or an entire portfolio, we can advise on tenancy agreements, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, service of Notices and the issue of proceedings.
Dealing with problem tenants
We regularly represent landlord clients in Court proceedings to recover possession of property (with or without recovery of rent arrears) and can advise on:
- Tenancy agreements
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme requirements
- Section 8 Notices
- Section 21 Notices
- The issue of proceedings for possession and recovery of rent
- The issue of accelerated possession proceedings for property only
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Warrants for possession