Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Challenging a Will or making a claim against an Estate is an area of law where instructing an expert is essential.
Our expert team specialise in advising clients on a range of disputes involving wills, the administration of Estates and trusts. Our team can help if you need to:
- Contest or challenge a Will
- Defend a will dispute
- Bring a claim against an Estate for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenge the way a Trust is being managed
- Seek advice as a trustee who is facing a dispute
- Obtain advice on how to deal with an Inheritance Act or contentious probate claim being made against an Estate
- Consider how a charity should respond to a claim made against an Estate
This area of the law is specialist – our Team is led by a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and we have many years of experience advising clients in these disputes.
For more information on our services click the links below: