Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Challenging a Will, making a claim against an Estate or resolving a Trust dispute are areas of the law where instructing an expert is essential.
Our expert team specialises in advising clients on a range of disputes involving Wills, Trusts and the administration of Estates. We can help if you need to:
- Contest or challenge the validity of a Will
- Defend against a will dispute
- Bring a claim against an Estate for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenge the way a Trust is being managed
- Seek advice as a trustee who is facing a dispute
- Obtain advice on how to deal with an Inheritance Act or contentious probate claim being made against an Estate
- Consider how a charity should respond to a claim made against an Estate
We also advise on applications for a Declaration of Presumed Death, applications for rectification and the recovery of Trust or Estate assets.
For more information on our services click the links below: