Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Direct Access To Your Legal Team
- Transparent Costs
- Fixed Fees Available
- Free Initial Consultation
Guidance for employers through the ever-changing world of employment law.
Led by Head of Team Jennie Jahina your business will be in good hands.
Running a business can be tough, that’s why you need someone on your side; someone with the skills and knowledge to solve or prevent employment law issues; someone you can relate to; someone who is professional but down to earth and friendly – that’s us.
We advise employers of all sizes on the full range of employment law issues and, as a small closely knit team, we are proud of the personal relationships we build with our clients.
We will do what we can to avoid an employment dispute arising by ensuring that your contracts and policies are up to date and fit for purpose and by guiding you through any complex disciplinary or grievance proceedings.
Employment Tribunal litigation can sometimes be unavoidable and if you find yourself faced with a claim the team can provide expert and robust representation throughout the proceedings and at the hearing.
The experienced Employment Team also specialise in;-
- Grievances, disciplinary proceedings and termination of employment
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- Redundancies and business reorganisations (including TUPE)
- Employment contracts and policies
You’ll find a series of guides on our website to assist employers with a variety of employment law issues.
We understand the importance of certainty in respect of costs and are happy to provide a fixed fee quote for employment advice wherever possible, including Employment Tribunal litigation. If this does not suit your business needs, an alternative fee structure can be agreed based on our competitive hourly rates.
Jennie’s down to earth and friendly team are there to support you with experienced advice and direct access to the team.
What our clients say
- Thanks very much for all your hard work, guidance and support on this process and in taking this through to a successful conclusion which is very much appreciated.
- From reception staff through to accounts and both of your solicitors that have I been in contact with I have found to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
- Excellent service from start to finish….I wouldn’t hesitate to contact this company if I did have a legal problem…It was made very straight forward.
- I approached Jennie for her guidance , and without doubt , Jennie allowed and supported me on the following :
To focus on my day to day business during the case; Regular updates on the case progression; Supportive; Provided direction in the short to long term; Exceptional focus on the detail of the transcript
- Jennie provided , support , guidance and resolution and was of the highest of standards for which we are truly grateful .
- Thank you, as always glad I chose Wilson Browne. Love your professional and friendly approach much appreciated.
(all figures correct at time of publication)