Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Challenging a Will, making a claim against an Estate or resolving a Trust dispute are areas of the law where instructing an expert is essential to get the best chance of success.
If you live in Devon or Cornwall whether it’s Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay, Paignton, Exmouth, Barnstaple, Newton Abbott, St Austell, Falmouth, Camborne, Truro, Newquay, Redruth, Penzance, Saltash, or any other town for that matter, we can help.
Work like this needs a specialist.
We can represent you and deal with your questions without the need for travel or face-to-face meetings. This saves you time and money, whilst ensuring you get the specialist advice you need.
For issues relating to contesting a Will (aka Contentious Probate) you ideally need a specialist: our Team is led by a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and we have many years of experience advising clients in these disputes.
We are recognised by leading professional bodies and by the Legal 500 – a who’s who of the legal profession.
Our team specialise in advising clients on a range of disputes involving Wills, Trusts and the administration of Estates and can help if you need to:
- Contest or challenge the validity of a Will
- Defend against a will dispute
- Bring a claim against an Estate for reasonable financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenge the way a Trust is being managed
- Seek advice as a trustee who is facing a dispute
- Obtain advice on how to deal with an Inheritance Act or contentious probate claim being made against an Estate
- Consider how a charity should respond to a claim made against an Estate
We also advise on applications for a Declaration of Presumed Death, applications for rectification and the recovery of Trust or Estate assets.
Contact us today – we’re all the help you need.