Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Here at Wilson Browne we can help you with advice and representation on a wide range of matters relating to adoption and the adoption process.
We have a dedicated team of Law Society recognised Children Panel Solicitors with the expertise to help and can help you at any stage of the process that you may need from:
- Initial advice about adoption
- Legal options available to you
- Processes and timescales
- Birth parent’s positions and any applications for leave to oppose adoption and contested adoptions
- Contact issues
- Confidentiality Issues
- Change of Name Issues
- Difficulties with any delays you may be experiencing at any stage of the process
- Assistance with drafting applications, statements or other documents
- Notice or service issues or difficulties finding the people who need to be notified
We can be instructed for just the specific things you would like help with during the adoption process or for advice and representation throughout the court process dealing with the adoption application, contact issues, leave to oppose adoption applications and contested adoptions.
We can also help you with processes after any court proceedings relating to registering the adoption, obtaining the adoption certificate and any adoption ceremony.