Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Wilson Browne Solicitors is a firm with a vision and that vision starts with being a great place to work…
…no long commute, a proper work-life balance, varied and interesting clients, opportunities for development and career progression and a host of other benefits.
Experienced Part Time Receptionist - Wellingborough
A Part-time job share Receptionist working mornings only is required for our busy Wellingborough office.
Applicants must be able to handle a busy switchboard and reception desk in a professional manner. General administrative and typing skills are also desirable although further training will be provided.
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV to John Whitehouse by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Wilson Browne Solicitors
4 Grange Park Court
Large law firm of the year – we won the Northamptonshire Law Society Large Law Firm Of The Year Award in both 2015/16 and 2017/18 and now Law Firm Of The Year 2019.
Many of our teams are recognised by the Legal 500, a Who’s Who of the legal profession.
We are highly ranked in the following areas, and will be aiming for even more:
- Real estate – Social housing
- Real estate – Commercial property
- Clinical Negligence – Claimant
- Private client – Family
- Private client – Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate & Commercial – Corporate & Commercial
We’ll help you shape your future.
We have a strong track record and proud history in developing people. Wilson Browne Solicitors is committed to recruiting high-quality candidates who will prove to be a long-term asset to the firm. If proof was needed,
- We can count 8 current or former partners who trained with us
- We have 4 Legal Execs/CLCs who qualified with us
- 18 members of staff currently working towards legal qualifications, funded by us. (as of December 2015)
- Over the past 12 months, the firm has promoted 4 solicitors into Junior Partner positions, 6 Legal Secretaries into Paralegals, 2 Office Assistants into Legal Secretaries and a Legal Cashier into a Senior Accounts Assistant.
Depending on role and level, we can offer a comprehensive benefits package, which can include:
- Option to join a pension scheme where we will match up to 4% contribution.
- BUPA (certain positions only) with the ability to add spouse and/or dependants.
- Permanent Health Insurance, also known as Group Income Protection, (certain positions only) which pays a percentage of salary after 6 months sickness absence.
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Screening
- Regular Long Service Awards’
- Discounted Health Club and Gym Memberships
- Competitive holiday entitlement that rises with length of service.
- Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period) paying 3 x salary.
- Paid Volunteer Leave
Even if you don’t currently see an opportunity that interests you we’re always delighted to hear from enthusiastic, talented people looking for their next move, whether legal professionals or those looking for non legal opportunities.