In recent years the firm has gone from strength to strength, winning an array of awards, that recognise excellence in various fields.
The Northamptonshire Law Society awarded us in the following categories:
- Young Lawyer Of The Year
- Large Law Firm Of The Year
- Solicitor Of The Year
Then there was the national award (Design Business Effectiveness) that recognised the contribution to the business of effective design and marketing following the 2014 re-brand.
Within the last week, the firm has been shortlisted for not 1 but 2 national awards for excellence. The awards showcase the first-rate work and dedication of the profession to their clients and the wider community and is one of the most important days in the legal calendar.
The first shortlisting is for Excellence In Conveyancing Practice. The team, ably led by Jenny Woodruff, has:
- demonstrated high levels of service
- proven commitment to client care
- obtained excellent client feedback
- achieved measurable excellence in terms of approval/satisfaction scores in post-completion questionnaires
Jenny Woodruff comments:
I am thrilled at the team being recognised and shortlisted for this award. In a market that is driven by volume and tight deadlines, we still strive for client service excellence and to delight our clients. The shortlisting is in no small part due to the way we work so well together, as one of the largest conveyancing teams in the region. It also shows why investing in the best use of technology is so important in a fast-paced market.
The Marketing team has also been shortlisted for Excellence in Marketing & Communications which further builds on other awards that the team has helped the firm secure.
Since the re-brand the firm has embraced investment in marketing, producing some exceptional marketing communications materials such as:
- the “For Whatever You encounter” campaign
- a re-evaluation of how we promote the commercial team
- some quality, personalised direct mail for the Conveyancing team
- general awareness through quality initiatives such as sponsorship of Pride In Northamptonshire, and other marketing such as radio, press and even more recently billboards…not to mention all of the charitable work the firm does.
Wayne Jenkins, BD & Marketing Director comments:
To be shortlisted for the Excellence Awards is an achievement to be proud of and the Marketing team has always strived to deliver excellent marketing communications with the resources available to a law firm of our size. The Partners have been supportive and forward thinking when it comes to investing in Marketing, which we are tremendously grateful for…in return, I would like to think we have shown a return on investment. I’d also like to thank White Clarke Creative for all their agency input.