Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Direct access to your legal team
- Transparent costs
- Law Society and AVMA Panel approved
- No Win No Fee available
- Legal Aid funding subject to assessment
- Free Initial Consultation
Orthopaedic injuries are wide-ranging, from failure to diagnose fractures to infections of the bone and spinal injuries.
Typical surgical procedures carried out by Orthopaedic Surgeons include joint arthroscopy and arthroplasty, fixation of fractures and spinal fusion. Common Medical Negligence claims resulting from orthopaedic injuries include: –
- Misinterpretation of X-rays. This can lead to delayed treatment or inappropriate management.
- Negligent surgical technique causing mal-union or non-union of a fracture. Nerve injury can also be caused by this.
- Delay in surgical intervention.
- Use of the wrong replacement joint, the wrong size joint or the wrongly positioned joint.