Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
- Law Society and AVMA Panel approved
- Direct access to your legal team
- Transparent costs
- Free Initial Consultation*
Funding options are numerous and can be quite complex but here at Wilson Browne we like to keep things simple.
• The majority of cases that we take on are funded under a Conditional Fee Agreement (sometimes referred to as a no win no fee agreement). What this means is that if you are not successful and you lose your case you do not have to pay any costs. If you win then you may have to pay something out of the money we recover. This is as a result of changes brought in by the Government on 1st April 2013. We currently hold delegated authority from Temple Legal Protection Limited to make sure that cases on a no win no fee basis are fully insured.
• Legal expenses insurance – you should check your insurance policies to see if they include legal expenses cover for personal injury claims. You will often find this is covered under your household insurance. If available the insurance may be used to fund your claim.
• Public Funding – from 1st April 2014 legal aid is only available to children claiming damages for injuries sustained at birth. Here at Wilson Browne we have been awarded a franchise by the Legal Aid Agency so we are able to obtain legal aid for clients in these circumstances. The benefit to the client is that they recover all their damages.
• Trade Union help – if you are a member of a trade union they may be in a position to help.
Investigating medical negligence claims is expensive. The above are examples of how we can help individuals to fund their claims.