Tosin is a Paralegal with the Commercial Litigation team in our Kettering office.
Tosin assists the senior fee earners with a wide range of legal matters from adverse possession, right of way disputes and other litigation matters.
She completed her degree at Nottingham Trent University and went on to successfully gain her LPC last year.
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes: Overview
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Law Of Confidence
- Trade Marks
- Litigation Funding: No win – No fee
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Insolvency & Debt Recovery
- Disputed debt
- Insolvency Advice