Shivali is an Associate Solicitor member of the Wills, Trusts and Estates Team and manages all Private Client matters at our Leicester office. She qualified in 2014 and has experience advising on the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and deals with Grants of Probate & Letters of Administration.
Every client is provided with a professional service, their matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and Shivali always keeps clients informed of progression in their matters.
Awards and Accreditations
- Free Will Health Checks
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Making a Will
- Probate & Administration Of Estates
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax
- Wealth and Asset Protection
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
- Overview – Wills, Trusts, Probate
- Contesting A Will or Trust – An Alternative To No Win No Fee
I am very grateful to you a for all of your help and support. You have been so kind, thoughtful and understanding in all of your dealings with us. Your caring manner was so much appreciated.
We are so impressed by the efficient and effective service you have provided us with, and in our minds, you are the epitome of the kind of solicitor we had hoped for.
I was recently asked to deal with all the affairs of my dear elderly friend, who was registered blind. I contacted Shivali, who dealt with my friend, with the upmost consideration and compassion, that he felt completely at ease with her. When he passed away, she was so thoughtful and understanding and helped me in a personal and understanding manner, which I found comforting at such a sad time.
The service is always friendly, swift and professional. The paperwork was very straightforward and Shivali was excellent in guiding me through the process in our face-to-face meetings. Any questions I had were answered promptly and in detail. A very good process all round, I would definitely recommend using Wilson Browne!"
Dr C Hurkett
Excellent service I have always received by Wilson Browne, and the prompt courteous and efficient service give to me in this matter.
Thank you all for your help when I made my will. With your help the process was easy to understand and I know my will is in safe hands. I should have done this years ago. A BIG thank you!
Mr Malcolm Bott