Rachel is a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation team at our Kettering office.
She assists the senior fee earners with a wide range of legal matters from adverse possession, right of way disputes and other litigation matters.
Rachel graduated from the University of Warwick with a 2:1 in 2018 and completed the LPC with distinction in 2020.
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Disputed Debts
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes: Overview
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes, Trademark, Patent and Copyright Disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Disputed debt
- Insolvency Advice
- Breach of contract claims
- Building and Property Disputes
- Conveyancing Negligence Claims
- Dispute Resolution in Building Projects