Pam is a member of the Contentious Trusts and Probate Team and the Housing Team.
She assists the Teams with the progression of claims on behalf of clients. With many years of experience in the legal environment, Pam has been working with these Teams for over 15 years and is instrumental in ensuring client matters are moved forward in a timely manner.
Pam is based at the firm’s Northampton Office.
- Probate and Trusts Disputes: Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and claims against Estates
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
- Social Housing
- Contesting A Will or Trust – An Alternative To No Win No Fee