Nikita is a Solicitor with the Employment team.
She specialises in all aspects of employment law and routinely acts for both private sector organisations ranging from SMEs to multi-national companies and public sector organisations.
Nikita is also experienced in helping employees with settlement agreements and questions relating to the ending of their employment. She knows that this can be an anxious and distressing time for those who find themselves, unwillingly, in this situation.
Nikita will provide practical advice and expert guidance, as well as an explanation for what it all means and what should be done in those situations.
- What To Do If You’re Offered A Settlement Agreement.
- Settlement Agreements
- Redundancy: Off The Record Conversations & Section 111A Letters.
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal
The level of service was exceptional, everyone was there to help.
I have received excellent service on both occasions I have used them. The people you deal with are extremely professional.
Mr Trevor Franz Kappes
Hazel Taylor and Nikita Shergill we’re excellent to deal with very pleased with the service.
An amazing team, helping me with everything I needed and letting me ask as many questions to fully understand. Nikki & Ruth at Northampton were amazing. Jessica at Higham Ferrers recommended Wilson Browne to me and I’m so glad I went with them. Thank you everyone.
Thank you very much for your help with this, you have been incredibly helpful and efficient. Excellent service I must say.