Nikita is a Chartered Legal Executive with the Employment team.
She specialises in all aspects of employment law, and routinely acts for both private sector organisations ranging from SMEs to multi-national companies and public sector organisations.
Nikita is also experienced in helping employees with settlement agreements and questions relating to the ending of their employment. She knows that this can be an anxious and distressing time for those who find themselves, unwillingly, in this situation. Nikita will provide practical advice and expert guidance, as well as an explanation for what it all means and what should be done in those situations.
- What To Do If You’re Offered A Settlement Agreement.
- Settlement Agreements
- Redundancy: Off The Record Conversations & Section 111A Letters.
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Employment Tribunals
- Grievance, Disciplinary and Termination
- The Complete Employment And HR Package
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination Solicitors
- Unfair Dismissal and Constructive Dismissal