Katherine is a Solicitor within the Medical Negligence Team.
The Team has experience in dealing with a variety of Medical Negligence cases against NHS Hospital Trusts and general and Private Practitioners.
Katherine graduated from the University of Nottingham with a BA History degree before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at De Montfort University. She is due to qualify as a solicitor in November 2023.
Katherine has gained experience working in Residential Conveyancing, Court of Protection, Commercial Property, and Private Client teams.
- Cancer Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Funding Medical Negligence Claims
- GP Negligence
- Making a Medical Negligence Claim
- Medical Negligence Specialists
- Misdiagnosis or Delay in Diagnosis, including Cancer
- Nursing Errors
- Obstetrics & Birth Injuries
- Ophthalmic (Eye) Injuries
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Injuries
- Pregnancy Related Claims
- Prescription errors
- Pressure Sores
- Sepsis Negligence & Compensation
- Surgical Injuries