Joanne is a Solicitor in the Child Care Team. Joanne represents both children and parents in private and public law proceedings including adoption and special guardianship and represents children through their Court appointed Children’s Guardians.
Joanne is a member of the specialist Law Society Children Panel recognising her specialism and expertise in Children Law.
Joanne has extensive experience in public law child care proceedings and adoption matters and is able to provide clear, sensible and objective advice calling on her many years of experience with an emphasis on communication, keeping you, the client, informed at every stage of the proceedings and representing your interests in court.
Awards and Accreditations
- Childcare – Social Services Solicitors
- Overview of Childcare & Social Services Legal Help
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors
- Help For Grandparents If Social Services Are Removing Grandchildren
- Childcare & Social Services – Your questions answered
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors Corby
- Childcare Solicitors/Lawyers In Northampton.
- Childcare & Social Services Solicitors – Adoption
- Childcare Solicitors/Lawyers In Leicester.
- Domestic Violence Injunctions