Jennifer is a Member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). She is a Partner in our Contentious Probate team.
With over 20 years’ experience, Jennifer advises clients in disputes when someone has died – when there is a Will and when there is an intestacy. Jennifer represents both those who wish to make a claim against an Estate for proper provision and those who are defending such claims.
Her work involves challenging the validity of Wills, looking at provision for those who have been left out of a Will and working to ensure the right people benefit from an Estate. She works hard to achieve practical solutions and to look at the best interests of the parties in reaching a resolution.
As one of the most experienced lawyers in this area of work in the County Jennifer is also a full member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) and regularly advises on multi-million pound Trusts and Estate disputes.
Awards and Accreditations
- Contentious Probate: Challenging or Contesting the validity of a Will
- Contentious Probate: Contesting a Will – Failing To Provide
- Probate and Trusts Disputes: Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and claims against Estates
- Contested Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Claims (Overview)
- Contesting A Will, Trust, Probate Or Inheritance: Jargon Buster
- Declarations of Presumed Death
- Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act Applications
- Intestacy: When Someone Dies Without A Will
- Rectification of a Will
- Trusts Disputes
- Contesting A Will or Trust – An Alternative To No Win No Fee
I would just like to say how extremely grateful I am for all your help, it has been much appreciated through this very frustrating time.
Goes above and beyond...
Mrs Laskey has been perfectly professional and thorough throughout the case, and has been involved from the very start. Mrs Laskey has taken the case through methodically, and patiently, under testing circumstances…. which has taken great patience and care in ensuring that a variety of arguments have been satisfactorily resolved in our favour. I cannot recommend Mrs Laskey’s services highly enough. She has been completely dependable and conscientious, and effective in her role.
It really has been a pleasure to have you on our side. If in the future I have further need of a solicitor, I will come straight to you without any hesitation. You are a delight to work with.