We are following Government advice closely. For us, that means operating as normally as can be expected, whilst taking appropriate measures to ensure the well-being of staff and clients. VISITORS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE.
Guy Zarins is a Dental Sector specialist in our Legal 500 recognised Company & Commercial team; described as ‘very capable’ and providing ‘thorough advice on sales and acquisitions, as well as restructurings and re-financings’.
Having acted for numerous businesses and healthcare professionals (notably dentists and GPs) nationwide, Guy has proven experience in providing solutions to all business-related legal needs. Recent successes include:
• Overseeing the £1.5m purchase of company shares in a household name restructure;
• Dealing with the successful exit of a high profile stakeholder in a multi-partner led NHS dental practice;
• Sale of a limited company dental practice to a large national organisation;
• Acting in the purchase of a partnership share in a regional private dental practice;
• Acting for a nationwide logistics firm in the £2m acquisition of company shares; and
• Assisting the pre-pack administration of a global public-relations firm.
As well as his general commercial practice, Guy delivers expert medical/dental sector advice on key issues such as:
• Partnership agreements for the medical and dental sector;
• Acquisition/disposal of dental practices;
• Medical partnerships advice;
• NHS/GMS/GDS contracts;
• NHS and CQC formalities for the transfer of dental practices;
• Dental business structures;
• Shareholders’ agreements;
• Expense sharing agreements;
• Associate agreements; and
• Services contracts with hygienists.