Do you own a business?
Are you a major shareholder in an SME?
Do you have assets that you consider higher than average or place you in the High Net Worth bracket?
Time and tide wait for no man (or woman). The day will come when it’s time to hand over the reins of your business, perhaps sell-up or simply take a back seat. If you don’t identify the best options now, then when the day comes, it’s too late.
At our FREE seminar on 23rd February we will give you the knowledge to understand:
- Why you should make a Will
- IHT – when is it payable and looking at Transferable Nil Rate Band, Residence Nil Rate Band and Business Relief
- Powers of Attorney
- Financial planning during business ownership and after retirement
- Extraction of profits from a business
- Tax reducers using EIS
The business side of things:
- The legal process of selling your business
- What you need to think about when doing so
- Benefits of getting advice early and how this can help achieve a better price for your business
- Options available, pro’s and cons of each and when they should be planned for
- Thinking about your future & possible exit routes.