Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
No such thing as a free lunch!
You can’t miss the adverts from ‘conveyancing factories’…they’d almost have you believe that it’s free!
However, we’re all familiar with ‘no such thing as a free lunch’. Some sources* say that one of the big advertisers has had no less than 6 adverts referred to the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) over trying to convince people otherwise. **
We could give you a whole host of reasons why you should use a local conveyancer (and naturally, we’d like to think you’d use us)…but here are our top 10!
1. Experience – between our senior conveyancing staff we have over 142 years experience of dealing with everything conveyancing!
2. Price transparency – unlike many, we’re totally upfront about costs, with absolute transparency over our fees from the start. Neither do we have a long list of possible add-ons: there are very few. It adds up to this: – if the transaction remains straightforward, the price we quote will be the price you pay.
3. Our Conveyancing Team were shortlisted at the Law Society National Excellence Awards 2017, a national recognition of our high standards.
4. We are local – with 5 offices based in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire, you can be assured we are familiar with the local area and any conveyancing issues that may be encountered, for example radon! This also makes it convenient for you to meet with us or simply drop off your paperwork easily.
5. We offer a personal service – there are no call centres at Wilson Browne. You will deal with a dedicated fee earner and their immediate team from start to finish.
6. All of your legal needs can be dealt with under one roof. We don’t only deal with residential property at Wilson Browne but have many more highly skilled legal teams. When you change your financial circumstances – buying and selling property – it is important to update your will. Our Private Client Team were highly commended at the 2018 Law Society National Excellence awards.
7. We are a CQS accredited firm – what does this mean? The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)*** provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for firms with stakeholders such as regulators, lenders and insurers as well as residential homebuyers and sellers.
8. We are invested in the local community and frequently support charitable organisations – in 2018 members of the Conveyancing Team took part in the Bubble Rush at Wicksteed Park in support of the Cransley Hospice, Kettering.
9. We are members of all major lender panels providing you with reassurance that we can act, not only for you, but also for your mortgage lender in the majority of cases saving you time and money.
10. Last but not least we are friendly and approachable. We frequently receive positive feedback from our clients, many of whom return to us when they come to move again and recommend us to their friends and families.