Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Thursday, 22 July 2021, 10:00 – 12.10
This is no normal LinkedIn Local…this is a Wilson Browne and Kilby Fox LinkedIn Local: a LinkedIn Local so oozing in quality you can almost taste it.
As we emerge into the post lockdown light, the time is right to bring you a very special event. It’s an Olympic year, and that means a special panel to celebrate the Tokyo Olympic Games comprising Olympic and Paralympic Medallists:
Be inspired by those who dedicated their lives to the pursuit of excellence; people who kept pushing forward when others would quit. We will discover how to build resilience and perspective, whilst raising funds for Northamptonshire charity, The Mintridge Foundation.
What you will hear has direct relevance to our roles in business – focus, determination, perseverance, and how to ‘keep on keeping on’ when others quit.
The schedule (click to expand).
- 10.00 Welcome from Wilson Browne and Kilby Fox
- 10.05 Double Paralympic Gold Medallist Archer, Danielle Brown MBE – Inspirational Presentation
- 10.20 Olympic Bronze Medallist Marilyn Okoro OLY (4x400m) – Inspirational Presentation
- 10.35 Olympic Silver Medallist Samantha Murray OLY (Modern Pentathlon) – Inspirational Presentation
- 10.50 BREAK
- 10.55 Breakout Rooms – Choose which breakout room you would like to attend:
- Visualisation with Danielle
- Motivation with Marilyn
- Yoga with Samantha
- 11.15 SportSpiel Panel
- 11.45 55 Live Q&A
- 12.05 Raffle /Auction
- 12.10 Close
The price of entry to this special event is a meagre £10* charitable donation all of which goes to the Mintridge Foundation. (*+95p service charge.)
This special appearance of the Olympians and Paralympians is fully funded (sponsored) by Wilson Browne Solicitors and Kilby Fox Accountants.
All bookings are managed via The Mintridge Foundation.
We ask that you maintain the same standards of etiquette that you would apply to any face-to-face meeting: please be courteous, respectful and attentive. Anyone not following these 3 simple “asks” may be removed.