A video excerpt of Alisa’s presentation and Dr Adam Marshall.
Next event – September 8th, with TWO high profile speakers!
Alisa Grafton, has a proactive approach to business development and networking which has seen her become a Partner in the traditionally male-dominated legal profession.
Her charismatic approach has taken her across the globe in pursuit of practising law, and also delivering her invaluable insights, knowledge and experience. She has been a driving force in The City where she has worked tirelessly to help her female counterparts embrace the power of effective networking.
Alisa values responsible leadership, equality-based business strategy and developing authentic connections. She is an advocate of building a distinctive, powerful and authentic personal brand.
We are also pleased to welcome Dr Adam Marshall Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce.
Adam was appointed Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce in October 2016 with the principal role to represent and champion the interests of accredited Chambers of Commerce and their tens of thousands of business members.
Adam will share his journey to the top, his role at the British Chambers of Commerce and the challenges business faces.
LinkedIn Local Northants
It’s networking without being there – an ideal opportunity to do some virtual networking and gain some great insights from expert speakers. Hosted by Kilby Fox, Kettering Park Hotel and Wilson Browne Solicitors, this event is not sponsored, endorsed, or operated by LinkedIn.
To reserve your place Click here
Registration is no guarantee of a place – places will be confirmed in due course. Once you have registered you will receive an email shortly afterwards. Please read the important information below.
If you have any problems signing up please contact Naomi Edwards by email; email@example.com
Booked your place? Now read this…
Important Information about the event - Please read beforehand
- We will send the zoom login/link 48 hours before the meeting and not before.
- if you do not receive log-in details by 10am on 6th September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2pm on 7th September. Make a note of this in your diary as we are unable to send details after this time and date.
- You may sign in from 9.40 am, so we can admit people from the waiting room.
- If possible, please sign in using the name you registered with not “Dave’s Samsung” etc.
- Please mute your microphone when asked to do so
- Live chat will be with the host only.
- For security, the meeting room will be locked at 10.10am and there is no admission after this time – please don’t be late.
We look forward to seeing you all for a great event on the 8th September.
The Marketing Team.