Reasons to choose Wilson Browne
Once again Wilson Browne Solicitors has maintained its place in the Legal 500. For 32 years, the Legal 500 has been analyzing the capabilities of law firms across the world, and this year has been no exception.
A listing is only achieved after a rigorous vetting and interview process with clients providing supporting information and testimony. This year the comprehensive research programme confirmed expertise in 9 areas with no less than 18 lawyers recognised as Leading Lawyers in the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2020 editorial.
- Corporate & Commercial – Duncan Crowther, Andrew Kerr and Douglas Iles
‘The corporate and commercial team at Wilson Browne is going from strength to strength, with Andrew Kerr’s development of his team really coming through now.’
- Commercial Litigation – Stuart Love, Hayley Mauro, Kevin Rogers
‘The team has a record of achieving early resolution of disputes at the mediation stage but its experience also comes to the fore in court proceedings.’
- Personal Injury and clinical negligence (Claimant) – Louise Tyler
‘The team is noted for its dedication to the case and speed of communication.’
‘It is a friendly firm, which does not confuse clients with complicated terminology.’
- Family and by default Childcare – Sally Robinson, Edward Rawlins, Helen York
The team is distinguished by its ‘professionalism and ability to get things done above all expectations.’
‘Helen York grasps problems immediately and is always available for timely advice.’
- Personal Tax, trusts and probate including Court of Protection – Neelam Maher, Vicki Pearce
‘Court of Protection matters are another strength, with the firm having a dedicated department in this area.’
- Commercial Property – John Punni, Tom Warrender, Ika Castka, Nina Wilson
‘Notwithstanding Wilson Browne’s historic roots as a private client firm, the growth of the firm’s commercial property practice now sees it it generate work from a broader client base from across the East Midlands.’
- Social Housing – Tom Warrender, Jennifer Laskey
‘Wilson Browne offers in-depth coverage of the social housing sector.’
These rankings, combined with other awards such as Northamptonshire Law Society, Large Law Firm of the Year, Solicitor of the Year, and a plethora of other accreditations and awards are the assurance of quality and expertise that our clients seek.