Once again Wilson Browne Solicitors has maintained its place in the Legal 500. For 33 years, the Legal 500 has been analyzing the capabilities of law firms across the world, and this year has been no exception.
A listing is only achieved after a rigorous vetting and interview process with clients providing supporting information and testimony. This year the comprehensive research programme confirmed expertise in 9 areas with no less than 16 lawyers recognised as Leading Lawyers in the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2021 editorial.
- Corporate & Commercial – Duncan Crowther, Andrew Kerr, Jessica Hooley and Douglas Iles
‘Wilson Browne Solicitors merged with Friday Legal Solicitors in April 2019, which resulted in partner Duncan Crowther, consultant Douglas Iles and solicitor Jessica Hooley all joining the existing team in Northampton, significantly boosting its commercial offering”
- Commercial Litigation – Stuart Love, Hayley Mauro, Kevin Rogers and David Farmer
‘The team has a record of achieving early resolution of disputes at the mediation stage but its experience also comes to the fore in court proceedings.’
- Personal Injury and clinical negligence (Claimant) – Louise Tyler
‘Wilson Browne Solicitors has an experienced clinical negligence team and its practice is characterised by its national reach. The firm has a particularly strong specialism in inquests and regularly undertakes its own advocacy.’
- Family and by default Childcare – ‘The ‘friendly and helpful’ family law team at Wilson Browne Solicitors offers high-quality advice to clients… In addition, the team has a niche specialism in fertility law and surrogacy.’
‘Helen York grasps problems immediately and is always available for timely advice.’
- Personal Tax, trusts and probate including Court of Protection – Neelam Maher, and Vicki Pearce
‘The team has a high level of expertise and handles matters concerning the administration of estates, trusts and tax planning, lasting powers of attorneys, Court of Protection applications and wills. The practice has specialist expertise in charity work, including charity formation and administration.’
- Commercial Property – Tom Warrender, Ika Castka,
‘The ‘very capable’ Northampton team has the bandwidth to advise clients on land acquisitions, option agreements, leases and various other commercial transactions. . Ika Částka stands out for her strong track record of assisting clients with critical commercial agreements and transactions. The ‘concise and professional’ Tom Warrender acts for a wide range of clients in property sales and acquisitions.’
- Social Housing – Tom Warrender
‘The ‘helpful and knowledgeable’ Kettering-based team acts for private and professional landlords, charities and housing associations on a high volume of affordable housing acquisitions and sales.’
The firm was also recognised as one of the Top 7 scoring firms for Client Service.
These rankings, combined with other awards such as Northamptonshire Law Society, Large Law Firm of the Year, Northamptonshire Logistics Team of the Year, Solicitor of the Year, and a plethora of other accreditations and awards are the assurance of quality and expertise that our clients seek.