We are currently looking for an interim Systems Project Accountant for a period of up to 4 months.
Reporting to the Finance Director the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Implementation of upgrade to multiple accounting systems including supporting the key finance team members on the projects during design, testing and post-go-live,
- Understanding data flows through multiple financial systems and investigating/ resolving issues as and when they occur,
- Help streamline the firm’s control framework in relation to the reconciliation between different reporting systems and legal entities,
- Help to develop improved MI reporting from financial systems,
- Help to develop updated year end reporting framework,
- Help to support review of system processes and procedures and ensure full documentation and training provided to all finance team members,
- Review and implement required Credit Control process improvements,
- Ad Hoc project work.
The successful candidate will be a part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with an accomplished background of management/financial accounting and implementing new finance systems.
You will also be able to demonstrate strong Excel modelling and report writing skills.
An excellent communicator with proven ability to improve a high quality finance function, you will ideally have previously worked in the legal sector and had experience of using SOS and/or LucaNet software.
Please apply by emaling your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org