At Wilson Browne we place a strong emphasis on supporting local charities, groups and organisations and not a month goes by where we don’t donate money to fundraising events.
We are delighted to announce that we have sponsored Wellingborough Orpheus Choir which will contribute towards the choir’s concert expenses during the coming year. This sponsorship will enable the choir to continue to give performances with an orchestra and/or professional soloists, whilst keeping ticket prices affordable.
Wilson Browne Partner, Nina Wilson said “With Wilson Browne having its roots so firmly in the communities in which it operates including Wellingborough, we are thrilled to be able to support local interest groups including sports, the arts and in this instance a choir.”
For more information about the choir and the events on their website or on their facebook page
Wilson Browne are running a competition to win 2 tickets to see The Wellingborough Orpheus Choir present Vive La Musique, an evening of choral and instrumental music by French Composers on Saturday 21st April at St Mary’s Church, Wellingborough NN8 3HB. To enter simply log on to our Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is valid for the 7.30pm show on Saturday 21st April only with no alternative.
- The competition is not open to employees of Wilson Browne or their immediate family.
- There is one prize consisting of 2 adult tickets
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.
- Winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday 18th April and announced on our website and on the corresponding Facebook page.
- Winners must claim their prize within 48 hours of notification. We will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner but if the winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited and will be redrawn.
- Winners are responsible for all additional costs of travel to and from St Mary’s Church.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding this free draw.