Keen to change the world, change the way people think, especially in the accounting industry Francesca Tricarico is founder of Future Cloud Accounting.
A single mum of 2 who decided to create a better life for her family, Fran went back into education, passed her accountancy exams in 2014 and never looked back. A huge fan of social media, Francesca will talk about her experiences of LinkedIn and her business journey.
Former MD of Sellotape New Zealand and President of Henkel, Greater China, Jeremy Hunter is an Expat Brit with a passion for turning around under-performing businesses.
With a great sense of humour, he is a regular stage performer and keynote speaker with a weird obsession with Bruce Springsteen, Van Morrison and 70’s reggae.
If you’ve got a problematic business, Jeremy has the glue to bond it back together, definitely not one to be missed.
LinkedIn Local Northants
It’s networking without being there – an ideal opportunity to do some virtual networking and gain some great insights from expert speakers. Hosted by Kilby Fox, Kettering Park Hotel and Wilson Browne Solicitors, this event is not sponsored, endorsed, or operated by LinkedIn.
To reserve your place, Click here
Registration is no guarantee of a place – places will be confirmed in due course. Once you have registered, you will receive an email shortly afterwards. Please read the important information below.
If you have any problems signing up, please contact Naomi Edwards by email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Booked your place? Now read this…
Important Information about the event - Please read beforehand
- We will send the zoom login/link 48 hours before the meeting and not before.
- If you do not receive log-in details by 10am on 16th February, please email email@example.com no later than 2pm on 17th February. Make a note of this in your diary as we are unable to send details after this time and date.
- You may sign in from 9.45 am, so we can admit people from the waiting room.
- If possible, please sign in using the name you registered with not “Dave’s Samsung” etc.
- Please mute your microphone when asked to do so
- Live chat will be with the host only.
- For security, the meeting room will be locked at 10.10am and there is no admission after this time – please don’t be late.
We look forward to seeing you all for a great event on the 18th February.
The Marketing Team.