How the pandemic and hybrid working shaped the workplace, the way we work, and how we reach our audience.
Or find out more…
Pawel Adrjan will give us the latest insights into the job market. We’ve probably all heard of “the great exodus”, where many employees have decided it’s time for a change perhaps due to having reassessed their work/life requirements; perhaps because their industry or sector was particularly hard hit; or maybe they have been tempted by attractive offers from employers.
Conversely, many employers are finding it particularly hard to find new people. Pawel will give us the facts behind the headlines.
Lisa Scott will give practical insights into using social media to drive engagement and ultimately new business. LinkedIn may have become the dominant platform in the business to business environment but reaching and connecting with our business to consumer/end-user audience is equally important. Lisa will talk us through the other popular platforms not to be overlooked.
Pawel Adrjan. Head of EMEA Research, Indeed.com
An economist committed to using data to make the world of work better for everyone. From his research training and experience, he brings an analytical attitude to problem solving, with an ability to extract business-relevant insights from Big Data and a passion for communicating economic research to all audiences.
Lisa Scott. Editor of Northants Life
Lisa has been the editor of NorthantsLife since 2018 and works with parent company and marketing agency onefoursix, to create content that provides results. You will usually find her enjoying good food, exploring locally and blogging through her own personal channels and publications.
Important Information about the event - Please read beforehand
- We will send the zoom login/link 5 days before the meeting and not before.
- If you do not receive them by 10am on 21st February, please email email@example.com, no later than 2pm on 23rd February.
- Please make a note of this in your diary, as we are unable to send details after this time and date.
- You may sign in from 9.20 am, so we can admit people from the waiting room.
- For security, the meeting room will be locked at 9.40am and there is no admission after this time – please don’t be late.
- If possible, please sign in using the name you registered with not “Dave’s Samsung” etc.
- Please mute your microphone when asked to do so
- Live chat will be with the host only.
We look forward to seeing you all for a great event on the 24th February.
The Marketing Team.